weird




Ryker is trying to sit in this thing. He was kind of scared that it would tip on him and frankly so was I. It was fun. I did Reagan first so scroll down to read more.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

Jenny!!! Oh my! I was so excited to see your comment! Where have you been all my life? Do you really have 4 kids! Oh my...I have been missing out! Where do you live? How is life? It's been way too long! I live in Spanish Fork...can you believe it. Never thought I'd live here...but we love it! I am so glad that you found me! Yay!!! Let's keep in touch for sure! Hope to hear from you soon! Here's my email too...talula_c@hotmail.com

DeAnna said...

Jenny! It appears I am not the first be amazed to hear from you, boy has it been ages! Where are you these days? I have just spent the last 30 minutes looking through your posts and trying to catch up. I too am a little shocked that you actually have 4 kids (am I really that behind!) Wow, and you still fit into your wedding dress..impressive! I could write a novel trying to catch up, but I won't, I will just check in and hopefully the gap will narrow itself.

Marcy said...

Adorable children? Check. You know, I was thinking you and I should get together and watch Emma for old time's sake. What do you say?

Mary said...

That swing thing really is too weird. We have one on our playground too. Cute pictures as always!