Carnival





We went to the Carnival in Spanish Fork on Monday since it was the cheap day. The kids went on the carosel, a couple of car rides this round and round up and down thing and best of all the roller coaster. They had tons of fun. The lines were long and it was loud, but sill, memories. I didn't get any really good pictures but really it is hard when they are in constant motion like that. Sky went on the roller coaster with Jax. I don't know if Jax liked it or not but he wasn't screaming so I guess that is a good sign. We had fun. Although I felt like I needed to go home and SCRUB the kids for an hour. YUCKY CARNYS!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

My kids always loved the carnival. I hate the hot metal and the feel of the rubber steering wheels on the rides.

Sharon said...

That looks like fun! You are such a good mom!

Micah said...

I remember when Sky and I went to one when we were younger,and I threw up! I totally ruined the day for him. My mom had bought us new t-shirts, and I remember walking home from the park.

Micah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheena said...

Jenny-
It's so fun to catch up on old friends. When I saw your blog I was thinking the same thing about your oldest girl, that she looks like you did when you were younger. So cute! We need to get Bethany and Mandy on board with these blogs and we'll have almost everyone from our group in Woodland Hills that we can keep in touch with.

Marcy said...

Hello!

marcylarcy@gmail.com