We had fun at the park. I took lots of pictures and made the people who lived by the park think we were lighting fireworks. (Because of the flash) The slide pictures are funny. (By the way I promise I do Reagans hair, she just undoes it ten minutes later. By the end of the day I am tired of fixing it all the time. She always looks like a Rag-a-muffin.) Oh priceless.
Fun at the park
We had fun at the park. I took lots of pictures and made the people who lived by the park think we were lighting fireworks. (Because of the flash) The slide pictures are funny. (By the way I promise I do Reagans hair, she just undoes it ten minutes later. By the end of the day I am tired of fixing it all the time. She always looks like a Rag-a-muffin.) Oh priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so much fun and so cute!
I love those slide pictures! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment