Use those Leetle cells

What's in Your Memory?


I never do things like this but I am curious so humor me.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, leave an email address and I will send it there.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

a memory I have of you is when you were in high school and you would leave school and come to the clinic and just stand and watch me answer phones and laugh at whatever was going on. I actually looked forward to your visits!

Emily said...

One of my all time favorite memories is thanks to you! My baby shower you planned was one of the most fun, happy days of my life! I could not thank you enough for throwing it and for spending so much time making cute invitations and tracking down my friends and family from all over the place! Mike always comments on how amazing you are and I would have to agree whole heartedly!

P.S. I am happy we got to have babies so close together--it makes it fun for the cousins (:

Sharon said...

I have more quality memories, but for some reason, I always think about the time that you, Rachel, and I went to Target while the boys took charge with the kids. We had no real purpose; we were just looking at things and chatting. I think we walked out of there with a bag of cough drops or something. But that was what made it fun. Just three overworked moms, doing something completely pointless. I had a lot of fun talking to you two and getting to know you.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

The Target trip crossed my mind as well! Lets see lots and lots of memories what one shall I pick? Oh ya do you remember sitting in your car in your driveway talking for several hours? I love having conversations with you when we can just talk when no kiddos are around! I miss that! Email is ok, but it is just not the same. I also loved when we would go with Skyler Jeremy and the kids and go fishing. It was what made those summer days so fun. Your wonderful in so many ways and I miss you so much! I look forward to many more fun times together. So in order for that to happen your going to have to get a plane ticket! :0)

Caitie said...

Oh sista' I have so many stinkin memories with you. One of my favorites is when we were in park city and we went dancing in the rain and splashing in the puddles. Also when we were at the Goveias and you hate a whole jar of pickles and you were super hyper. Oh another one I got is when we went to that dinner play for my birthday and stayed in Lehi.