Reagan loves this purple dress, but it is WAY too short. So I cut the feet off some white tights so she could wear it occasionally with out every one being able to see her bum. Since she was insistant on wearing it I told her to go put on her tights. Well of course this is what she came up with. Quite fashionable, No? Then of course she has to strike a pose. What a goof. I love seeing what clothes combos the kids will come up with. (No, I don't let them go out like this in public)
funny funny
Reagan loves this purple dress, but it is WAY too short. So I cut the feet off some white tights so she could wear it occasionally with out every one being able to see her bum. Since she was insistant on wearing it I told her to go put on her tights. Well of course this is what she came up with. Quite fashionable, No? Then of course she has to strike a pose. What a goof. I love seeing what clothes combos the kids will come up with. (No, I don't let them go out like this in public)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very cute!
That is hilarious. I think that would be totally fine to wear to Wal-Mart.
Post a Comment