Baby, Baby, Baby

I know reading the title people are probably thinking that I have another crazy story about my kids. Well this time that is not the case. I am doing this for Rachel and Jeremy, some of the most amazing people I know. They are hoping and praying that they can adopt a baby. They need to get the word out. I haven't done this sooner because I just figured that the only people who look at this blog are family and they already know that they want to adopt. Well I guess people are like me and look at other peoples blogs that are linked from friends/families blogs. So anyway, if the subject ever arises with anyone about adoption please think of these amazing people. They want nothing more than to be able to provide for a special little baby. This is the link to look at their profile : http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-8801-1-1,00.html
Thank you so much!!!!!!

1 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for being on this roller coaster ride with me, as well as sharing this experience in helping Jeremy and I find our baby! It means so very much to us!