Reagan saw my wedding dress hanging up and wanted to get it out. Okay she wanted me to put it on, so I did. Yes I do have pictures of it, but I am not going to post those. Anyway Reagan wanted to try it on too. (Caitie let Reagan try on a part of her dress so..... why not mine?) It was fun. (Lucky for me Skyler wasn't home to see me do these crazy things.)
Wedding dress - dress up
Reagan saw my wedding dress hanging up and wanted to get it out. Okay she wanted me to put it on, so I did. Yes I do have pictures of it, but I am not going to post those. Anyway Reagan wanted to try it on too. (Caitie let Reagan try on a part of her dress so..... why not mine?) It was fun. (Lucky for me Skyler wasn't home to see me do these crazy things.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What great shots!
I'm impressed, Jenny. I tried mine on a while back and felt like a human sausage. I'm sure the kids had a blast trying it on!
Post a Comment