Rodeo





Yes we went to the rodeo. Other than the sitting on the bleachers that weren't completly closed off in the feet area (those who know me know that I freak out over that kind of stuff. Ryker was too actually) it was pretty fun. The pictures are of how interested and into it the kids were. And of course I have one picture of what they were looking at. Ryker decided (much to Paiges dismay) that he wants to ride a sheep. I don't have pictures of that but it is just kids who get on the back of a sheep and see how long they can hold on. He would be good at that, no??? It was a long night but it was fun and you only do it once a year at the most. Now I can hardly wait for the demolition derby. (I am not a redneck, but seriously that is funny people purposly crashing into eachother to see who can be the most beat up and still running)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

There is nothing wrong with riding a sheep I loved doing it when I was small. Your kids look like they are really into it! Fun times!! Tell Sky Pie to leave his wife beater at home when you go to the demolition derby.

Dear Haven said...

Stinkin' rodeo. Love, Paige
P.S. Why wasn't I invited to the Demolition Derby? I like watching people smash stuff...