While we were outside one night Jax of course went to the pool to play. I little bit later we notice that his diaper was hanger down one leg of is shorts. When we took the shorts off this is what we found. It was still hooked around his waist but the rest of it.....not so much. It was funny. He was actually compaining about it which is why we noticed in the first place. I know we are negligant parents.
water logged
While we were outside one night Jax of course went to the pool to play. I little bit later we notice that his diaper was hanger down one leg of is shorts. When we took the shorts off this is what we found. It was still hooked around his waist but the rest of it.....not so much. It was funny. He was actually compaining about it which is why we noticed in the first place. I know we are negligant parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
dad and I were wondering just what good is a diaper of any kind if they are in the pool, other than to catch pooh?
That is so hilarious!!
That is a great advertisement for Huggies. They can really hold a lot!
Post a Comment