I didn't know I had these pictures. But I didn't take them. This must have been when I went to a baby shower and Caitie was watching the kiddos. Jocelyn looks huge on Reagan's lap. And I love that she is sucking the thumb instead of eating. She does that a lot. She takes breaks while eating to suck her thumb. CUTE KIDS!!
helpers
I didn't know I had these pictures. But I didn't take them. This must have been when I went to a baby shower and Caitie was watching the kiddos. Jocelyn looks huge on Reagan's lap. And I love that she is sucking the thumb instead of eating. She does that a lot. She takes breaks while eating to suck her thumb. CUTE KIDS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man I just want to hold her! I love this age!!
Ha! Yeah I did take those pictures. They were wanting to help feed her and they looked so cute I couldn't resist.
What precious pictures, I especially love the one with Reagan where she is feeding Jocelyn and her eyes are closed. They are all so dear.
Post a Comment