So Jax didn't get to see his baby when she was born, which was kind of sad. He didn't really understand the whole baby in the belly thing anyway, but then to come home and have this new person there.... he must have been confused. Well he liked her and kept saying "baby". Everytime she would get upset he would get worried and show me that she was crying. He loves his sister. (I wonder what he thought when I never was with him at the hospital. That is depressing)
Where did she come from??
So Jax didn't get to see his baby when she was born, which was kind of sad. He didn't really understand the whole baby in the belly thing anyway, but then to come home and have this new person there.... he must have been confused. Well he liked her and kept saying "baby". Everytime she would get upset he would get worried and show me that she was crying. He loves his sister. (I wonder what he thought when I never was with him at the hospital. That is depressing)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe your little family. I hope it is not to long before I meet baby Jocelyn!
what beautiful pictures.
what beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment