
He decided to give himself the check up that he got every few hours. Yup, chest still sounds yucky but don't tell the nurses because then they will stick that dumb tube down his nose AGAIN!!!
Welcome to our family page. This is a fun spot for everyone to gaze at my children and think of how incredibly cute they are. It is okay to think that, I do. I will even let you tell everyone you know how cute they are. Don't worry I am humble in real life!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:
Oh man it makes me sad to see little Jaxy so sick. I am glad that he is doing better and that you are all home safe and sound.
Jaxon, you are such a trooper to smile when all that is going on.
Paca and I are so glad you are home and feeling better.
Post a Comment