skip to main | skip to sidebar

Richards Family Fun

Welcome to our family page. This is a fun spot for everyone to gaze at my children and think of how incredibly cute they are. It is okay to think that, I do. I will even let you tell everyone you know how cute they are. Don't worry I am humble in real life!!! Enjoy!


Ryker would hold her for a long time and when she would start to cry he would rock her and shush her and then when she was calm he would sing to her. It was so cute and sweet.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Jenny Richards    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Can you help them???

Can you help them???
You never know.......

Fun people, fun times, fun things to see

  • 1`Brooke and Jared
  • Caitie and Zach
  • DeAnna and Andrew
  • Julie and Ryan
  • Kim and Jeff
  • Kristy and Josh
  • Laura and Dave
  • Marcy and kiddos
  • Mary and Boys
  • Mike and Emily
  • Mom and PP
  • Nicole and Todd
  • Rachel and Jeremy
  • Richie and Sara
  • Sharon and Micah
  • Sheena and Eric
  • Steve and Sandy
  • Tina and Steve

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (1)
    • ► April (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (151)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (27)
    • ► July (28)
    • ► June (19)
    • ► May (16)
    • ► April (18)
    • ► March (15)
    • ▼ February (14)
      • Melanie, I lady Skyler works with made these hats ...
      • Okay, so starting on Sunday Jax had a bad beginnin...
      • Backyard Snow Fun
      • So I found this hat at Target for a dollar and Rea...
      • One more because her eyes are open. Rachel, I thi...
      • Lil' nubbin
      • SNOW
      • Where did she come from??
      • Ryker would hold her for a long time and when she ...
      • Baby Jocelyn
      • This is Jax on his way home from the Hospital. YE...
      • Hospital stay
    • ► January (11)
  • ► 2007 (144)
    • ► December (15)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (75)
    • ► September (38)
    • ► April (7)