
Here is a picture of the precious little girl that came very unexpectedly. This is pretty much the only picture I have. Sadly my camera is/was broken, we shipped it to this place to have it fixed since we had only had it for a few months and was under warranty. Well it turned out that it didn't get back in time because she came earlier than we thought she would. So all the pictures of Jax in the hospital and this one are taken with our phones. HA, what a way to capture her birthday. My sisters fiance did bring me his camera to use after she was born when he came to visit, but I don't have a way to hook it up to my computer since it is different from mine. So anyway, here is one picture for now and when I can get them I will post more. She sure is cute and worth all the work.

3 comments:
Congratulations, Skyler and Jenny she is perfect and beautiful!!
Her nose looks big in that picture. Really she has a cute tiny button nose.
Congrats! I can't wait to see her in person!
Post a Comment