
This is Jax on his way home from the Hospital. YEA!!!! SUPER YEA!!! I hadn't seen him at all since I took him to the hospital Wednesday morning. We check him in and waited for my mom to come trade us places. Then everyone else took care of him and I about died. Not literally but I felt torn between being happy that I had a new baby and heart broken that my baby up til then was being poked and proded and in pain and I wasn't there to help him through that. I realize I was busy and occupied with other things, but that doesn't make it hurt less. So this is a great day when he got to come home and I got to hug him again.

2 comments:
I am sorry for you and Skyler. It must have been so hard for you to feel torn between two places. Oh man I'm leaving on a jet plane..... :0) I wish I were there to help you out!
What a horrible feeling! When I feel sad about leaving Logan that first time, it helps to remember there was nothing I could do, and that at least he won't remember it. (Small comfort, though, since we will probably be senile before we forget.)
Post a Comment