Melanie, I lady Skyler works with made these hats for the girls. She was making hats on her lunch break and told Skyler that she had pink yarn and didn't really have anyone to use it for. So she asked if she could make them for our girls. Why would I say no??? Anyway, she did and these are they. Cute eh?! If you are reading this, thanks Melanie.
Melanie, I lady Skyler works with made these hats for the girls. She was making hats on her lunch break and told Skyler that she had pink yarn and didn't really have anyone to use it for. So she asked if she could make them for our girls. Why would I say no??? Anyway, she did and these are they. Cute eh?! If you are reading this, thanks Melanie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What cute hats and girls!
That is a way cute picture!
cute hats and a very cute picture of your girls!
so precious!
you are so welcome! the girls are ADORABLE! I hear I owe the boys some blue ones now too haha!
Hey Skyler, this is your daughter? Obviously got the looks of your wife. LOL...kidding. Your family is beautiful. a late congrats to you and your wife on your new baby!! And Melanie hats are so cute.
Post a Comment