Here are the pictures of Jocelyn on the day she was born. Ryker and Reagan were so excited to come see her. Ryker was holding her and said that she was his baby sister and then we asked Reagan if she wanted to hold her sister and she said that Jocelyn wasn't her sister she was Ryker's sister. When we asked her where hers was she said she was over somewhere else and that I had or was going to have another one for her. It was really cute. She did decide that she would share with Ryker.
Here are the pictures of Jocelyn on the day she was born. Ryker and Reagan were so excited to come see her. Ryker was holding her and said that she was his baby sister and then we asked Reagan if she wanted to hold her sister and she said that Jocelyn wasn't her sister she was Ryker's sister. When we asked her where hers was she said she was over somewhere else and that I had or was going to have another one for her. It was really cute. She did decide that she would share with Ryker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun for Reag's to have a little sister!
You are fast!!! I am still trying to download pictures and stuff and you already have looked at them and commented. Gee wiz you must have really wanted to see pictures.
I check daily for new posts, I am a little addicted. :0) I can't get enough of these kids. I am missing them!!
Post a Comment