Soccer time


Ready for the game. (someone sent us all the soccer stuff including the sweat bands, so Ryker wanted to wear them. He does get rather sweaty so I guess it is a good thing??......)
Of course the cool pose. (there were many.)



The other team had 3 or 4 girls and Rykers had none.


He had a blast. His very first time playing sports on a team. The first of many I am sure. He had the most and the LOUDEST fans!!!!! Naturally.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

It would be fun to be there to cheer for him! He looks good

Sharon said...

Ryker is already such a little athlete!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I have to say those are some sweet sweat bands! Wish I were there to watch a game!

Dear Haven said...

It's Paige and I'd just like to say that Ryker is the best soccer player I've ever cheered for. Plus, he's the cutest.