Jumpin' fun


Where did he go??? When I took this picture without the flash he blended right into the stairs.


I took Jocelyn down the slide. It was fun. I went tons of times and we tried to get a picture but it just didn't work without the blurs. (I must have been cruisin' :)) One time Jax wanted to go too so I carried both the kids up the stairs. It may sound easy but it is not.



How could I resist???

We went to jump on it again and had a great time with no injuries. There were not very many people there so that made it even better. Mom came and took care of Jocelyn so I played with the kids. It was a blast. Thanks mom for your help.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a fun place for the kids to burn their energy! Glad you had fun!