Lagoon




We went to Lagoon on Monday. They were having a 2 for 1 deal this week so we went. We had a ton of fun. The kids loved it. We went on lots of fun rides and went swimming. This is a new ride that squirts water on you as you go around. It was pretty fun. There were only a couple things that Jax didn't like but he never got too upset. Reagan loved everything (except the bumper cars) Ryker was at this stage where he could go on some of the big people rides. He went on "THE BAT" which is a roller coaster. Not like puff but a real one. Adults don't think it is that fun, but for a almost 5 year old I am sure it was exciting. He got off and said "I think I am going to be sick" but he said it with a smile. I am sure it is because of that feeling you get in your stomach when going on those kinds of rides. Anyway, fun times for everyone.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I am glad you guys had fun, I like Ryker feel sick but I do lose it. I can't go on those kind of rides., but I love to watch others. My favorite thing to do is watch people at Disneyland.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a great deal.