Okay so the kids have been sick this week (throwing up kind) and it has not been fun. When I knew it was Rykers turn I put his mattress on the floor so he wouldn't have to climb out of the bunk bed. Also because I knew he wouldn't wake up enough to get out so either I would have to pull him out (he is heavy) or he would throw up in his bed (way not fun to clean) So his mattress is on the floor and when Jax sees that he wants to sleep there and won't get off so I put his matress on the floor too. (He was done being sick though). Very eventful. The next day I decided to do something I was thinking of letting them do for a long time. Have a camp out together. So Reagan's matress was brought in to the boys room and this is the result. After going to sleep of course. Since it didn't faze them that this should be fun and they could talk to eachother all night I didn't want to make it seem fun and take pictures while they were awake. (Did that make sense my brain isn't working?)
So here are the kiddos sleeping
So here are the kiddos sleeping

5 comments:
So cute! I love sleeping kids. I am sad to hear they are sick ):
Sorry they are sick. Throwing up is the worst! The sleepover looks fun.
looks like a regular sick bay quarters.
That's cute! It stinks about the stomach, flu, though--I hate that!
We just went for Clara's check up yesterday and she is a hardy 17.3 lbs and 24 1/2 inches long. Our little short and stout teapot. (:
Post a Comment