We had a water fight party at my moms the other day. (it didn't turn out like I hoped but oh well) When all the water balloons were gone we got out this tarp to use for a slip 'n' slide. Once we figured out that you need LOTS of water it was okay. Note: like I said if you do try this you must use lots of water or be prepared for some pretty good burns and a lot of friction.
Slippin' and slidin'
We had a water fight party at my moms the other day. (it didn't turn out like I hoped but oh well) When all the water balloons were gone we got out this tarp to use for a slip 'n' slide. Once we figured out that you need LOTS of water it was okay. Note: like I said if you do try this you must use lots of water or be prepared for some pretty good burns and a lot of friction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a great idea!
I have to buy one of those.
Post a Comment