Well for some reason I put the kids in the tree in front of Steve and Sandy's house. (it all started because I told them I was going to climb it and hung there for a second, so they wanted to get up in it too) Here are some of the pictures I took. I told Jax to move his hands from his face and so they went on his head. Ryker was the only one that was scared but still he looks cute. (if you are wondering about his eye, he got bubbles in it before we went so it is red and kind of swollen, but what else is new with him?) Reagan is doing the poses that Skyler was telling her to behind me. It was pretty funny. Although I wish I could have seen what Skyler was doing. Hmmm.
photo op
Well for some reason I put the kids in the tree in front of Steve and Sandy's house. (it all started because I told them I was going to climb it and hung there for a second, so they wanted to get up in it too) Here are some of the pictures I took. I told Jax to move his hands from his face and so they went on his head. Ryker was the only one that was scared but still he looks cute. (if you are wondering about his eye, he got bubbles in it before we went so it is red and kind of swollen, but what else is new with him?) Reagan is doing the poses that Skyler was telling her to behind me. It was pretty funny. Although I wish I could have seen what Skyler was doing. Hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What cute pictures! I hate bubbles in the eye!
Umm... I stinkin' love your kids. They are so adorable. SO CUTE!
very cute!
Post a Comment