Okay this is a long one so bear with me. I got home from the grocery store the other day and Jax went into the bathroom and was trying to get his pants off and kept saying potty. At one time I would have been thrilled that he would be interested so young, but I have learned. Anyway I just thought whatever, he can pretend to go potty while I put stuff away. So I pulled down his pants and took off his diaper and stood him on a stool (he didn't want to sit). When I went back to get him I just pulled his pants up and called it good since dinner was ready. (Everybody can sense it coming right?) So we ate dinner and the kids got down and Reagan was in the bathroom washing her hands. She takes a long time to do that and I usually have to tell her to turn off the water after a little bit. Well she comes out and is wet everywhere. I mean everywhere, she had peed her pants while washing up, running water tends to do that to her. So I sent her upstairs to change her clothes. As she is walking through the living room she says there is yucky stuff on the floor. So I look and wow is there ever! There was nothing I could do except laugh. Jax had pooped without his diaper and it went down his pant leg and out. Then he had walked around. So there were nice spots all over the carpet and a few drops here and there. So I took him upstairs to strip him and put him in the bath. It was everywhere as you can imagine. He was wearing shoes so it was on the shoes too, top and bottom. So I cleaned Jax and figured since Reagan was yucky too put her in the bath and Skyler cleaned the floor. What a fun way to end the day.
Boy oh Boy!
Okay this is a long one so bear with me. I got home from the grocery store the other day and Jax went into the bathroom and was trying to get his pants off and kept saying potty. At one time I would have been thrilled that he would be interested so young, but I have learned. Anyway I just thought whatever, he can pretend to go potty while I put stuff away. So I pulled down his pants and took off his diaper and stood him on a stool (he didn't want to sit). When I went back to get him I just pulled his pants up and called it good since dinner was ready. (Everybody can sense it coming right?) So we ate dinner and the kids got down and Reagan was in the bathroom washing her hands. She takes a long time to do that and I usually have to tell her to turn off the water after a little bit. Well she comes out and is wet everywhere. I mean everywhere, she had peed her pants while washing up, running water tends to do that to her. So I sent her upstairs to change her clothes. As she is walking through the living room she says there is yucky stuff on the floor. So I look and wow is there ever! There was nothing I could do except laugh. Jax had pooped without his diaper and it went down his pant leg and out. Then he had walked around. So there were nice spots all over the carpet and a few drops here and there. So I took him upstairs to strip him and put him in the bath. It was everywhere as you can imagine. He was wearing shoes so it was on the shoes too, top and bottom. So I cleaned Jax and figured since Reagan was yucky too put her in the bath and Skyler cleaned the floor. What a fun way to end the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow! I am just impressed that he actually went to the potty and did this.
Post a Comment