Randon Pictures of family


Ryker thought that it would be cool to be able to lift the temple. (?????) So he pretended he was a couple of times. This is just him being Ryker. Walking to get pictures taken.


She isn't looking at the camera but it is still cute. And it is one of the only pictures where she doesn't look like she wants to hurt whoever is taking the picture.


Skyler and Jax. Cute boys.


Okay this isn't the best picture but I was walking backwards with Jocelyn.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Ryker's a crack up! How did the strawberry dessert turn out? This is Grant's favorite dessert. My mom usually makes a 9x13 and he could seriously eat it all if we let him. Good thing he didn't come to the reception.

Jenny Richards said...

I turned out nice I think. We actually ended up with a lot of extras of this because we made more of this than the other things so Grant being there would have been a help.

Jenny Richards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.