All of us enjoyed feeding the ducks. Jax would chase the geese down and or course they would hiss at him but he didn't care.

Ryker was chasing the seagulls. I never got a good picture of it, but it was like the movies when the birds would all start flying and Ryker was in the middle of them. In the picture on the bottom of this group above (confusing) Jax is supposed to be in it. He was with his friends the geese.

So I thought we were feeding ducks but it turns out when you go here you feed the carp too. There are so many of them. Gross!!!! Hey Jeremy they are trying to get someone to take out a million carp from Utah Lake.
2 comments:
I love these photos! I can't believe how much Jocelyn has grown! She is beautiful!
Beautiful pictures. I love to see the kids playing and running after the ducks. The day we took them we couldn't find but maybe 12 birds.
Post a Comment