
We went to the "fishing Park" and had a picnic. This is Jaxon chasing the birds. He did this pretty much the whole time. He was pretty good at it. As long as Ryker didn't notice what he was doing and chase the birds away. It was pretty cute to watch.

Playing baseball. Ryker is pretty good at sports. It is crazy how he was born with that ability. When everyone was there they played soccer and Ryker got an injury. (with Peter) and then with Volleyball Mike got an injury. All in the name of fun.


3 comments:
Fun times! We really need Ryker here to play some ball with the boys. Can't you fedex him PLEASE!!!!
I wish!!!! I told him he could go on a plane by himself but that didn't fly. (Ha)
fun seeing you tonight! check us out at http://web.mac.com/walktheplanks
I've even already added you=)
Post a Comment