Reagan came downstairs wearing her cherry shirt and purple shorts, so being the person that I am told her to go change into her other shorts and go with the cherry shirt. Well so came down again in her flowered shorts because she said they were cherries. Obviously she knows they are flowers but it was a print like her shirt. On top of that she is wearing shoes that really don't go, her hair looks a fright and her shirt is on backwards. She is only two so I guess I will cut her some slack. On the plus side she did it herself.
NOT a fashion diva
Reagan came downstairs wearing her cherry shirt and purple shorts, so being the person that I am told her to go change into her other shorts and go with the cherry shirt. Well so came down again in her flowered shorts because she said they were cherries. Obviously she knows they are flowers but it was a print like her shirt. On top of that she is wearing shoes that really don't go, her hair looks a fright and her shirt is on backwards. She is only two so I guess I will cut her some slack. On the plus side she did it herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
she is adorable no matter what she wears!
Post a Comment