Okay, so take pictures of your house right now. Don't clean up first!!!!!

The Kitchen sink... yup it's a sink.
The Kitchen sink... yup it's a sink.
What the kids are doing right now.....
Jax is sleeping. Reagan is trying to entertain Jocelyn since she is tired. Ryker is at school.
The Fridge...... Yes I am one of the many who have the animal magnet thing. And many other things hanging there. And in case you enlarge it (Rachel) no that isn't what I need from the store. It has been there forever when I ran out of paper and I just never erased it. At least it doesn't say anything embarrassing!!!
Favorite room........ I don't have a favorite room. I like all of the rooms in my house for different reasons. The living room.... I like best when it is filled with family and friends. (So who is coming over??? I will cook!) The kitchen...... I like because I like to cook and I really like to eat!!! (As I said before who is coming over?) Bedroom.... Okay I don't really like my bedroom because I have done nothing with it, but I like my bed because it means I get to try to sleep and get rid of the headaches I get every day because of lack of sleep. So there you go depending on the day or the time or whatever I have different reasons for liking different things.
Oh as for the self portrait...... Yeah right. But everyone, feel free.

3 comments:
Hey wait a second missy, your house looks pretty tidy and clean too! Even with 4 little chickens running around.
Well, Jenny, we will come over anytime--I'm always game if I'm not the one cooking!
Yeah, I want to come for dinner too! Congrats on the spotless sink. Also, your cupboards are very pretty. I packed Emma the other day. It will be a rite of passage to be unpacked enough to watch an old VHS in my new house. :)
Post a Comment