The Laundry room.......
The elliptical makes a good place to hang the clothes that need to be washed separtly.
Favorite shoes...... Because they make me feel hot. Besides they help airrate the lawn. :)
Dream Vacation. Honestly I have no idea. Vacations have always been just that, a dream. There are lots of places I would like to go but no where that would be a dream. I would REALLY like to go to Australia but......
I tag..... Rachel (although it will be no fun because your house is always spotless, not that the everyone elses isn't, but Rachel, you are obsessive about it. Want to come clean mine??) Brooke, Sharon, Emily, Kristy, Caitie and Mom. Good luck!!!!!!

2 comments:
Hey, I have came along way! I no longer clean bathrooms daily, it is more like once a week. I have to agree, our clothes are always hanging on the elliptical. I can't believe your dream vacation isn't Buffalo to come visit me. Sheesh! :0) By the way you can cook me dinner any time.
Those shoes are soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment