Reagan got some play make-up for Christmas (she loves the stuff grandma sandy has) So one night she was getting bored and crying a lot and being dramatic so I told her to find her make up and she could put it on me. Well she usually does it for about a second and then moves on, but this time Ryker wanted to help so it was more fun for her and they probably did it for twenty minutes. So you have Ryker and Reagan applying some eye shadow, then Ryker painting my nails (which he did like 5 times) Ryker applying more eye shadow and Jax inspecting and trying to figure out what they were doing to me. Then Ryker and Reagan in the sort of begining stages of applying make up. It was funny and in the end I looked quite a fright. Very greasy. Because it is pictures of me I am sorry and if it weren't for the fact that is was so funny when they were doing it I wouldn't be blogging these pictures. It was really funny in person because of the way Ryker was applying it. Such good form it was scary.
Reagan got some play make-up for Christmas (she loves the stuff grandma sandy has) So one night she was getting bored and crying a lot and being dramatic so I told her to find her make up and she could put it on me. Well she usually does it for about a second and then moves on, but this time Ryker wanted to help so it was more fun for her and they probably did it for twenty minutes. So you have Ryker and Reagan applying some eye shadow, then Ryker painting my nails (which he did like 5 times) Ryker applying more eye shadow and Jax inspecting and trying to figure out what they were doing to me. Then Ryker and Reagan in the sort of begining stages of applying make up. It was funny and in the end I looked quite a fright. Very greasy. Because it is pictures of me I am sorry and if it weren't for the fact that is was so funny when they were doing it I wouldn't be blogging these pictures. It was really funny in person because of the way Ryker was applying it. Such good form it was scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, Reags and Ryker that looks great. Jenny you look stunning!
Jenny, you are such a good sport. I think Logan and Ryker have similar interests--he loves to play make-up, too.
Post a Comment