No more shed and no more apple tree and tree house. Not to mention the fence and the other trees that were back there. It is sad and yet at the same time it might have been worse to see someone else live there and change everything you worked so hard on. If you can't have it, they might as well plow it over.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I agree, I wouldn't want someone else to live there and change things. Once the school decided to do something they didn't waste anytime!

Sharon said...

It is kind of sad, huh? I guess Aunt Vivian will have to haunt somewhere else now. Just teasin'.

Micah said...

I remember the time, dad and I tried to get the cow in the shed, and out of the snow in winter.

What is said in working with dad, stays with dad!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

By chance was it the 3 legged cow? Do you remember her? Ok I guess it wasn't 3 legged I think her back leg was just extremely short.
Such wonderful memories that we all shared there.

Sandy said...

Sharon I shared with Anette what you and I would say about Aunt Vivian and that you sd. she'd have to go else where and she laughed so hard, she sd. it made her feel good to laugh. so thanks for the memory and laugh for Anette. You know Rach, I can't remember if that cow had a fourth leg or not. Remeber the time Micah that you and Barrett aND Jared tried to ride one of the steersd we had in the back yard, I think it was TBone? You are right Rachel alot of fun memories.