UMM


So Ryker has been wearing this for three days now. (not the clothes just the accessories). It is a bug catcher pack/belt with his staple gun from when he got a staple in his head a plastic knife, baseball batting gloves, and Batman hat to top it off. He only takes the gloves off to eat. (His hands are black after he takes them off) The rest stays on all day. When we go somewhere I make him put on pants but he always puts everything back on. Kids!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

He is a crack up!

Sharon said...

Ryker, you look like you're prepared for anything--I guess you'll be ready for Scouts pretty soon, huh?

Sandy said...

So Ryker did you find any bugs?

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.