After dinner the kids like to turn on music and dance. It is very entertaining, especially when Skyler and I join in. Another noisy moment at our house. Oh the reason it is a kareoke dance party is because I am usually singing. It is fun. The bottom pictures are when Ryker spins Reagan. It is pretty funny. I guess he is picking up stuff from dancing with the stars.
Kareoke Dance Party!!
After dinner the kids like to turn on music and dance. It is very entertaining, especially when Skyler and I join in. Another noisy moment at our house. Oh the reason it is a kareoke dance party is because I am usually singing. It is fun. The bottom pictures are when Ryker spins Reagan. It is pretty funny. I guess he is picking up stuff from dancing with the stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow! I especially like Ryker's splits!! :0)
We can't wait to join in on the DDR parties (: Mike's splits might give Ryker a run for his money. Your kids are so cute! I love the background on your blog!
Wow, look at those skills!
looks so fun, love to see the kids and their smiles. You are great parents.
Post a Comment