Oh Chrisrmas tree
The finshed tree. (I did it right this time) It took a total of 3 hours for Skyler to get all the lights on. That is the only reason it would be nice to have a fake one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our family page. This is a fun spot for everyone to gaze at my children and think of how incredibly cute they are. It is okay to think that, I do. I will even let you tell everyone you know how cute they are. Don't worry I am humble in real life!!! Enjoy!
2 comments:
I like the way pre-lit trees look cause the lights are done perfect, but there is nothing like the smell of a real tree. It smells so Christmasey. We have had our pre-lit tree for about 4 years and now the whole middle section doesn't lite. It is so frustrating, we can't find that one light that is out. Skyler the lights look great.
That is why it took so long. He lights it like the do on the pre-lit ones.
Post a Comment