Jaxon's birthday party. Ryker was showing uncle Mike and Peter his book that his teacher gave him. Then they were playing Batman. Mike was superman I think and Peter was Batman I think. I lost track. Ryker was Robin. If anyone called him Ryker he would say "I am Robin" and then we would have to call him Robin. They had a spot upstairs that was the "Bat cave" and they would go to their secret spot when they needed to do super hero stuff. Crazy boys.
Jaxon's birthday party. Ryker was showing uncle Mike and Peter his book that his teacher gave him. Then they were playing Batman. Mike was superman I think and Peter was Batman I think. I lost track. Ryker was Robin. If anyone called him Ryker he would say "I am Robin" and then we would have to call him Robin. They had a spot upstairs that was the "Bat cave" and they would go to their secret spot when they needed to do super hero stuff. Crazy boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What great Uncle's you have Ryker!
Post a Comment