Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our family page. This is a fun spot for everyone to gaze at my children and think of how incredibly cute they are. It is okay to think that, I do. I will even let you tell everyone you know how cute they are. Don't worry I am humble in real life!!! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! This is so exciting! How wonderful for Reagan to have a baby sister! You are half way there I can't believe it! You always make pregnancy look so easy! Again, Congratulations I am happy for you and your little family. Happy growing!! Are you craving anything?
Paga and I are so excited, we love having new additions. I can now make a baby blanket, Yeh! If you need help call love paga and maga
What?? How the heck do you hide it so long! It is very unfair! We are excited for you---maybe we will have the same pattern all the way through!
Post a Comment