So this week has been crazy with sick kids. They have all had a runny nose, and that has been the easy part. I swear we go through at least two boxes of tissue when they get sick. Anyway, all the tissue were either upstairs or downstairs since we used all the stuff on the main floor so I told Reagan to go get a piece of toilet paper for me to wipe her nose. Well of course she brought me a piece that didn't even cover her tiny nose let alone get the yuck coming from it. So I went to get a bigger piece. This is what I found. Toilet paper from the bathroom to the table. At least it wasn't ripped up everywhere. What a goof.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Micah said...

reminds me of that part in curious george

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

This is so funny. Your right though at least it was in one really long piece!

Sandy said...

too funny!