NO MORE DIAPERS!!!!!!


Reagan did it!!!! Reagan is potty trained. We went to the store and got her a "pee pee prize". I have never seen a kid that looks and toys and thinks they are cool but doesn't want any of them. For real. I was in the store for more than an hour trying to convince her to pick something. By the time we left I felt like I was losing it. Holy Moly girl you get a toy so pick whatever one you want. In the end she picked the baby Snow White she holding. I asked her if she wanted more so they could all play and she said no. I felt bad because it was very much money. I should have been grateful but I know I spent more than that on Ryker so I grabbed a couple more and threw them in the cart. In the end she loves all of them. Way to go Reagan!!! Thank you for finally getting out of diapers. Now I will only have one for a little while. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

This is very exciting! Way to go Reags!!

Brooke said...

Great! Too bad more diapers are on the way--it never seems like a big deal to change two kids all day-you are doing it anyway right! 3 however would be a bit annoying---good job girl!

Sharon said...

Way to go!

Sandy said...

wow, Reagan congratulations.